Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome Me to the Blog World...

Monday, August 16, 2010

Hi Everyone,
                   I am Radhika. This is my first blog. I like reading, travelling and writing. I have never tried my hand at blogs so I need all of you to support me with your comments, ideas and opinions which will make my blogs better with every new idea.
I have taken up social issues as my theme because I believe that these are issues which are otherwise neglected and nothing has been done to strongly curb or suppress them. I will be focusing on all kinds of problems and issues which demand attention.
Through my blogs I would  like to create awareness about the  issues, change people's outlook so that our society becomes a better place to live in and it marches on the path to prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment